I upgraded my gaming rig ( new mother board, cpu, ram, and case and now I can't connect to the internet

Dec 28, 2018
I cant connect to the internet even with a ethernet cable connected to the rig... I tried to download ethernet drivers and it still wont connect to the internet. I'm really having problems trying to get the rig connected. please help (Windows 10) ( nzxt z370 )

power cycle means you unplug the power, then plug it back in. however, this doesnt apply since you have a red X. try going into device manager > network adapters and uninstall any ethernet adapters on the list (your old one is probably still there). then, reboot and install the ethernet driver again. make sure you are using the official ethernet driver from the mobo manufacturer website or the CD that came with the mobo.

Dec 28, 2018
I downloaded that on the flash drive and download it on my rig and it said something at the end were it couldnt finish the download because it was missing something... Im re downloading tho so I can see what its saying