[SOLVED] I want to upgrade my 30 pin laptop display

Kakarot07

Reputable
Sep 20, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a HP notebook 15-ay173dx, it is a decent 15.6" laptop working just fine according to my needs. The only problem was I never liked it's display and always wanted to change it (I couldn't see a thing except my own face when working outdoors and it had 1360*768 resolution). A few days back, the display broke on it's own now I am looking for the best replacement according to my needs, which are:
  1. 30-pin
  2. IPS panel
  3. Anti-glare
  4. FHD resolution (or higher but I think a display with 30-pin adapter with resolution more than 1080p doesn't exist)
  5. Touch (if possible, I don't know if a 30-pin display can have it or not)
It's been a lot of time since I have been researching this matter and the best I can find is
This: http://www.lcdoled.com/lcdoled-156-...ca-ebb-n156hca-ea3-p1929830.html?currency=USD

Could you please tell me a better option than the one I found ? Thanks in advance

Solution
I found it on my own and here it is, if someone looking for a display with all the above features except for touch(turns out 30 pin can't have a touch assembly) here is the best screen, one can find :

Model No. - N156HCE-GA2

Kakarot07

Reputable
Sep 20, 2016
I found it on my own and here it is, if someone looking for a display with all the above features except for touch(turns out 30 pin can't have a touch assembly) here is the best screen, one can find :

Model No. - N156HCE-GA2

Solution