i5 6500 Cooler

JohnCrichton1902

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
Hello there, i am looking for cooler for i5 6500 cuz my stock cooler start making annoying noises after 10 months of silence work :) What u will suggest me to get now?Thanks in advance ;)

Solution
Just about any inexpensive aftermarket cooler will be just as good if not better than the stock cooler. Something like a cooler master hyper t4, raijintek themis, raijintek aidos, bequiet pure rock are all good options. Just be sure the cpu cooler height fits in your case and you should be good to go. The 212 evo and cryorig h7 are also good options though a bit overkill maybe for a locked cpu like the 6500 and run just a little more expensive than those others. The ones I suggested would be at least a good budget starting point.
Just about any inexpensive aftermarket cooler will be just as good if not better than the stock cooler. Something like a cooler master hyper t4, raijintek themis, raijintek aidos, bequiet pure rock are all good options. Just be sure the cpu cooler height fits in your case and you should be good to go. The 212 evo and cryorig h7 are also good options though a bit overkill maybe for a locked cpu like the 6500 and run just a little more expensive than those others. The ones I suggested would be at least a good budget starting point.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS