Question i7 2630QM working on integrated graphic in CPU? HD3000

Sep 24, 2022
Hello

I few days trying to start laptop with inegrated card in processor i7 2630QM , because I have a problem with my Nvidia GTX570M (green lines everywhere on screen, can't install driver, when I install driver for Nvidia and restart computer, laptop don't give a image just black screen)
I set up in BIOS like that:

Primary Display: IGFX
Internal Graphics: ENABLED

Laptop recognize integrated graphic in control panel, I install latest driver for Intel HD 3000, but laptop still use Nvidia, I also tried to disable Nvidia from device manager but same thing..I don't know what I can to try any more, some photos will be

What's the exact Make and Model number/manufacturer of your Laptop ?

If the unit is a "laptop" or "All-in-one" system you must note the make and model# of the unit. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates for the unit. Go to the manufacturers website to update the drivers/firmware etc.

Sep 24, 2022
What's the exact Make and Model number/manufacturer of your Laptop ?

If the unit is a "laptop" or "All-in-one" system you must note the make and model# of the unit. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates for the unit. Go to the manufacturers website to update the drivers/firmware etc.
Sorry, I forgot to write which model I was talking about, it is MSI GT780DX.

Yes, yes I used driver from offical website .....

Alright then. I'm not sure what might be causing this issue though. Have you also tried resetting the laptop BIOS settings to default value, or any factory value given by the Laptop manufacturer MSI ?

Is the BIOS fully updated as well ? If by any chance you have the MSI Dragon Center software installed, then do the following. Open the MSI Dragon Center software and select “General Settings”.

Select or change the “GPU Switch” option between Discrete Graphics Mode or MSHybrid Graphics Mode (Optimus on) as needed. A reboot will be required to complete the process.

T7uc06d.jpg

BTW, I just found this link via Google search. Though, I'm NOT sure how legit/correct this guide is, but you can have a look. One user has explained the process/stpes to switch to the integrated graphics for your laptop Model. But I will assume you might have already done this before.

Core Drive | Core Drive (wordpress.com)

Sep 24, 2022
Alright then. I'm not sure what might be causing this issue though. Have you also tried resetting the laptop BIOS settings to default value, or any factory value given by the Laptop manufacturer MSI ?

Is the BIOS fully updated as well ? If by any chance you have the MSI Dragon Center software installed, then do the following. Open the MSI Dragon Center software and select “General Settings”.

Select or change the “GPU Switch” option between Discrete Graphics Mode or MSHybrid Graphics Mode (Optimus on) as needed. A reboot will be required to complete the process.

T7uc06d.jpg

BTW, I just found this link via Google search. Though, I'm NOT sure how legit/correct this guide is, but you can have a look. One user has explained the process/stpes to switch to the integrated graphics for your laptop Model. But I will assume you might have already done this before.

Core Drive | Core Drive (wordpress.com)
I already try do set up on default value, but default value disable Integrated graphic.....

I right now trying to install Dragon Center but... I extraxt file and instal setup, when installation is done, the shortcut for entering the program does not appear anywhere, it is not even in program files....

I already followed those steps from that link, I did everything as said but still nothing.