[SOLVED] I7-5500U power limit exceeded ?

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
My CPU goes below base clock and drops under heavy load for some reason though its not thermal throttling, its power limit was exceeded.
I do have Project Lasso, Park control and Throttle stop Any tips on how to increase the power limit with these or any other utilities ?

Solution
Hey there,

With Throttlestop, open the TPL panel. Tick the box to allow adjusting of PL1/PL2. Then change it up by 10w on each Longpower turbo, shortpower turbo. This should hopefully solve your issue. If it doesn't work increase PL1/PL2 further and run TS Bench along with limits to make sure it
Hey there,

With Throttlestop, open the TPL panel. Tick the box to allow adjusting of PL1/PL2. Then change it up by 10w on each Longpower turbo, shortpower turbo. This should hopefully solve your issue. If it doesn't work increase PL1/PL2 further and run TS Bench along with limits to make sure it

Solution

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
Hey there,

Thanks, its finally locked out of below base clock but how do I run throttle stop automatically on logon, does it do so automatically?