[SOLVED] i7 7700HQ Fake Temperatures

May 18, 2019
Hello, i noticed that when i start cpu burner my cpu temp gets instantly from 50 to 75 celsius and when i stop it, it gets instantly back to 50 celsius. My q is: Is that normal or not?
And when im playing witcher 3 i have stable 60 fps and sometimes it drops to 20 fps for about 1 min. then it gets to normal
ASUS GL503 GTX1060

Im sorry, for my english

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
CPU temps have shot up almost instantly with clockspeed, core voltage/load increases for many years now...

My 7700K is at 36C while jumping from 800-2000 MHz loafing around on the desktop, but, shoots up to 73C instantly when it ramps to 4.7 GHz with a stres test, and back down to 36C instantly when the heavy processing load is removed...
Dec 10, 2018
Hello, i noticed that when i start cpu burner my cpu temp gets instantly from 50 to 75 celsius and when i stop it, it gets instantly back to 50 celsius. My q is: Is that normal or not? Im sorry, for my english
What about trying a cpu stress tester like aida64. Then it can prove the temps. It give separate core data aswell. Reply if u go with this.

CPU temps have shot up almost instantly with clockspeed, core voltage/load increases for many years now...

My 7700K is at 36C while jumping from 800-2000 MHz loafing around on the desktop, but, shoots up to 73C instantly when it ramps to 4.7 GHz with a stres test, and back down to 36C instantly when the heavy processing load is removed...

Reactions: Funnysh
Solution