IBM's Watson Memorizes Urban Dictionary... and Now Needs a Swear Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Female Doctor: "Watson! You been very naughty today diagnosing those mammograms."

serendipiti

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Warsaw[/nom]Hah, and if only there was a video of it....[/citation]

Surely there must be some sort of gag about this... perhaps Monty Python ?

HenrikG

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2005
Watson, what's your diagnosis...

Watson: "She seems to be suffering from the aftermath of a Monkey Monsoon". LMAO...

kanoobie

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2006
They can never create a robot sophisticated enough to emulate the sharp wit and infinite charm of Sean Connery from Celebrity Jeopardy!

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Watson can be the chief medical examiner:-
"Steve, looks to me like after they killed this guy, the perpetrators rolled him over and cornholed him about thirty or forty times."
"Look at that. That there is a posthumous multiple cornhole entry wound."

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
The other night I googled 'angry seahorse' hoping to find a picture (going to name the new seahorses after Dexter characters). Imagine my surprise when Urban Dictionary was the first item returned... Suffice to say I woke up a few times in the night giggling for all the wrong reasons.

G

Interesting... I wonder if Watson can completely urbanize something like Romeo and Juliet or Les Miserables.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]jj463rd[/nom]It needs emotions like anger,feeling threatened etc and should be hooked up to nuclear missile launch control systems,codes etc.[/citation]yes so it can get angry at you for turning off the power in the middle of its game of COD and consequently firing a nuke missile at your house..., on second thought, that would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS