Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

How do I get Windows Security Alert icon to show up on my taskbar. Right
now it is listed in "Past Items" and is selected to "Always Show." But
it is nowhere to be seen on the taskbar.
thanks

It won't show up unless there is a problem
Frequently asked questions about Windows Security Center:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=883792

"richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message
> How do I get Windows Security Alert icon to show up on my taskbar. Right now it is
> listed in "Past Items" and is selected to "Always Show." But it is nowhere to be
> seen on the taskbar.
> thanks

TRENDING THREADS