IE6 freezing when downloading files

IE6 is locking up everytime I try to download a file from a link. As soon
as the window switches to "saving", the lockup occurs and I have to use task
mgr to close IE.

It doesn't appear to be a program error. Under another profile on the
computer, downloads work fine.

I've tried clearing out my history, temp, and temp internet files, but am
still having the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Christian

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson