If its fine to leave The psu connectors

Jun 22, 2018
I am building a new pc. And i am buying a MSI gtx 1050ti 4gb oc gpu but it has no pcie connectors so i was wondering if it is fine to leave The connectors to The gpu unpluged

Solution
could you be more specific? your gfx does not require a 6pin female connector or your psu doesn't come with a 6 pin male connector?

if your gfx card doesn't come with female connector, then it doesn't need one. run it the way it is.

if your gfx card come with a female 6pin, but your psu doesn't come with a 6pin male, then the card won't work and you need either an adapter or a new psu.
could you be more specific? your gfx does not require a 6pin female connector or your psu doesn't come with a 6 pin male connector?

if your gfx card doesn't come with female connector, then it doesn't need one. run it the way it is.

if your gfx card come with a female 6pin, but your psu doesn't come with a 6pin male, then the card won't work and you need either an adapter or a new psu.

Solution

Yes, you can leave them unplugged. Just hide them to clean up the appearance of the interior of the case.