JLW

I have noticed that IIS is being set to Manual and after a reboot it is
stopped, of course. My concern is it's switching to manual on it's own.
This is happening on all 3 of my ADvServ machines, and my XP workstation.
Is this something that is normal after SP4 (Xp SP1) install?

JLW

OK ... I don't know specifically what service you're referring to but after
you set it to "Auto" make sure the Reg_Dword value 'Start' has a value of
0x2

More likely is somewhere a permissions problem. They may have a better idea
in inetserver.iis

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional