Question Im afraid My case is too small for my aio

scoutsam22

Prominent
Dec 10, 2018
You have a couple options. A. you can return your cooler and buy a smaller one (think 280mm). B. you can embrace the jank and route the tubes/ rad out of the case through the IO slots. and C. you can cut a hole to route the tubes out.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You really can't. Except having the radiator outside the chassis entirely. And this chassis doesn't have cutouts for that. You would have to do some serious hacking away at the chassis to get that to work.

Return the X72 and get a 280mm (X62) for the front.

If that isn't possible, or you simply want the 360mm radiator, buy a full tower or a mid-tower designed to accept a 360mm.

Reactions: Odin935
Nov 5, 2019
Hm, i
You have a couple options. A. you can return your cooler and buy a smaller one (think 280mm). B. you can embrace the jank and route the tubes/ rad out of the case through the IO slots. and C. you can cut a hole to route the tubes out.
think ill route it out to see it work, but ill Just buy a New case so it all fits i think, i got some killer deals on that stuff so i dont wanna swap cooler for my 9900k

Nov 5, 2019
You really can't. Except having the radiator outside the chassis entirely. And this chassis doesn't have cutouts for that. You would have to do some serious hacking away at the chassis to get that to work.

Return the X72 and get a 280mm (X62) for the front.

If that isn't possible, or you simply want the 360mm radiator, buy a full tower or a mid-tower designed to accept a 360mm.
Yeah ill have to buy. New case then, thats fine since it wont cost too much i hope i got a killer setup for almost half off so im fine, what case would y reccomend?