IM BAAAACK!!!!

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Lolz. Sup guys, I hope yall have some recolection of me (a good one hopefully... but a mixed one would be understandable and acceptable:))

I've been gone F0R3V4R!!! cause I was grounded, but that's over:) I'm also a member of the EOCF boards now (as The_OC_King).

Great to be back and see some familiar.... screennames! (like the sig flamey:)).

Me: are you saying I can't provide?
Me: cause I know I can provide.
Me: oh and I can provide money too;)
Rachel:): why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Willamette_Sucks on 03/25/04 12:39 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
lol. Hey! You're not my daddy! Let me go or I'll scream!

Rachel:): why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?

cleeve

Illustrious
Welcome back, you crazy bunyuck. :)

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Cleeeeeeeeve!! Hey man:) It's been a while. Well, like 3-4 months:) But it seems like forever!

I feel... small... now. I'm only a frickin nimble knuckle. There are people that have become members while I was gone that are already at that level, and I've been a member for like 2 years, but there were long periods of time where I didn't post.

Rachel:): why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?

cleeve

Illustrious
It seems like only yesterday I made my first post on the boards... you told me how much of a stupid noob I was and how I didn't know $hit.

Ah, those were the days (wipes tear from eye)... :smile:

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
LOL I seem to recall something along those lines! I'm sure you fully deserved it though! Ah how you've grown:)

Nice to see you back, try not to get grounded again. :evil:

Yeah there's just a few people left, and alot of new faces that were just starting out back around your last posts.

Gotta start getting your numbers back up. :wink:

Anywhoo, always nice to see old faces making a return.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
who are u?

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy
never tried to go crazy when it comes to o/cing.
THGC's resident Asian and Graphics Forum's resident nVboy :D

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Lol I think he's joking:)

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
U R TEH GHEY~

<A HREF="http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf" target="_new">All your base are belong to us.</A>
<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2216718" target="_new"><b>3DMark03</b></A>

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
I'M BAAAACK TOO!!! WOOOFREAKINGHOOO!!

Of course, I pop up from time to time when I'm not extremely busy... goodness, what am I, an addict? pathetic. At least I'm not a dumbass!

AHHH <b>MOTHERLAND!!!!!</b>

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
Not notice the absence of Willamette's caustic remarks, brutal slaying of pathetic n00bs, and general slander (or would it be libel?) of anyone and anything good and decent? how the hell did you manage that? hahaha, good one!

AHHH <b>MOTHERLAND!!!!!</b>

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Love you too Gen:) BTW hows your daughter? Got some newer pics???? :)

Howdy DDW, good to see you make an apperance too.

I expect to see alot more people come out of the wordwork, and the end of this month or beginning of next month once the new cards are announced.

Anywhooo, good to see some old faces in here.

And now..... back to work! :wink:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
awww i was kidding

WE LOVE YOU WS!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy
never tried to go crazy when it comes to o/cing.
THGC's resident Asian and Graphics Forum's resident nVboy :D