Question Im building my first gaming pc! Can someone check it out?. Because I want to buy it.

May 18, 2024
Hey so this is the build:
-CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 7600 X
-GPU: GIGABYTE Gaming OC Radeon RX 7700 XT 12 GB
-Motherboard: GIGABYTE B650M D3HP MICRO ATX AM5
-RAM: Silicone Power Value Gaming 32 GB (2x 16 GB) DDR5 6000 CL30 Memory
-SSD: Crucial P3 Plus 1 t M.2-2200 PCle 4.0 X4 NVME SSD
-CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 Black 66.17 CFM
-Power Supply: EVGA 700 BR 700 W 80+ Bronze Certified Power Supply
-Pc Case: Deepcool MATREXX 40 MICRO ATX Mini Tower Case

This is the build, Its from ZTT. Let me know if something is not fitting or if something is wrong such as a bottleneck.
Thanks a lot, Peace!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please stylize your post with info asked of in this thread;
including where you're located, what your budget is and what your preferred site for purchase is. This helps narrow down what to get you within the prior parameters.

A glance of your build, well, if you could up the quality of the PSU.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Seems like a decent budget build, however, like Lutfij, I have serious concerns about the PSU, which should not be used in gaming rigs beyond the very entry-level ones. EVGA's entry-level PSUs tend to be a rather poor lot. I wouldn't put this build together without something that's not at least B-tier on https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/ or in a similar position on a similar PSU list.

Reactions: slightnitpick
May 18, 2024
Seems like a decent budget build, however, like Lutfij, I have serious concerns about the PSU, which should not be used in gaming rigs beyond the very entry-level ones. EVGA's entry-level PSUs tend to be a rather poor lot. I wouldn't put this build together without something that's not at least B-tier on https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/ or in a similar position on a similar PSU list.
How about a Cooler Master G700 CPU cooler?

The Cooler Master G700 CPU cooler is not a CPU cooler, it's a PSU, but I'm guessing you already know that. I would not use that PSU in any of my builds.

You need to look here for a quality PSU, as others have suggested. Don't let the gold efficiency rating fool you. Look at Tier A or Tier B PSUs.