Question I'm looking for a laptop to be used on field/travel work, please recommend d'best.

Brandon Umali

Reputable
Oct 13, 2019
1. What is your budget? Php 20,000.00 to 40,000.00

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 14" and above

3. What screen resolution do you want? at least 1920 x 1080

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I need a laptop to be used during my field/travel work.

5. How much battery life do you need? Long battery life is very much needed, I will be using internet browser most the time and Microsoft Excel during field/travel work.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? No, not really. If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? I just need a workhorse Laptop that has a long battery life, I will be using internet browser most the time and Microsoft Excel during field/travel work.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? At least 512 ssd or higher

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. I prefer purchasing in actual, but here are some of links that I've checked out. If you have a better laptop in mind please tell it to me and I'll find one.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As long as possible.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? None.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Any brand would do for me as long as it will be a perfect fit to what I need, a traveling laptop companion.

13. What country do you live in? Philippines

TheMightySquelch

Prominent
Mar 25, 2022
With that budget in the Philippines, it might as well be second-handm but buyer beware, or a brand new core-i3, but depends on your work, you might need more cores.

But here are some recommendations that can be found in the PH:
-Acer Swift X
-Acer Aspire Models
-MSI Prestige or Modern
-Dell Inspirons within your budget

TRENDING THREADS