[SOLVED] [IMPORTANT] My PC Won't Start

Jul 26, 2019
When I press the power button for the PC all the LED and the fans turn on (FANS ARE SPINNING WAY FASTER THAN NORMAL) The Monitor is also turning on as it usually does. Everything seems like it normally does (Except for the loud fans) I don't know how to fix, I tried removing the ram and putting it back in, I removed the CPU and put it back in, and I unplugged the PSU and plugged it back in. IDK HOW TO FIX PLS HELP

Jul 26, 2019
Please detail your system components with model numbers:

Case:
Power Supply:
Motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
Storage:
Graphics:

Also check your system temps using a program like CPUID HWMonitor

-Wolf sends
i can’t check temps cuz the screen is just black

CASE NIMWITZ N7
PSU
If you have an RX GPU, it's normal, it's mean that your GPU is warming up for the fan. And also please give me the full specs of your PC
its not an RX its a GTX 760 the GPU is turning on as normal but the fan for the case is spinning abnormally fast, and the motherboard is lighting up for a few seconds then stops and it makes the booting sound but nothing happens
SPECS
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LxhbL2

Jul 26, 2019
If you have an RX GPU, it's normal, it's mean that your GPU is warming up for the fan. And also please give me the full specs of your PC
its not an RX its a GTX 760 the GPU is turning on as normal but the fan for the case is spinning abnormally fast, and the motherboard is lighting up for a few seconds then stops and it makes the booting sound but nothing happens

Jul 26, 2019
Oh sorry misunderstood the issue. Have you tried to remove the GPU and use integrated graphics? Many times a bad GPU can prevent a boot.
Ok I will try using integrated graphics, Is it normal for the lights for the mobo to turn on for 1 secs and turn off, and for the case fans to be spinning way faster than normal