Question in egypt best 750w gold psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

1esek mn

BANNED
Feb 3, 2022
XPG CORE REACTOR 750W Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
corsair Rm 750 +80 Gold full mod (NOT RMx)
xpg is cheaper than corsair btw in my region
BEST psu gold +80 its the same price in my countrey just wanna know the best of them best performance, effiecncy OF LINES and components and i need honest opinion not fan boys about brand idc about brand i just need best product and i show the +12 v rail in xpg is not good as wel should i worry ?

btw the diff between 750 core reactor and 850 core reactor is alittle i cant get 850 w core reactor if it have better performance not just higher voltage it will over kill on my pc any way

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd get the Corsair unit, hands down! If I'm to extend the topic of this thread, what are you going to power in your system with that PSU? Might want to parse the specs to your proposed(or existing) build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

You ask us not to be fan boy'ish in response but your thread's stylization seems like you're fixated on the XPG brand. If you had access to Seasonic units, I'd have recommended that over any other brand due to their impeccable build quality(not to mention their reliability).

1esek mn

BANNED
Feb 3, 2022
CPU: ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: b450 aours elite
Ram: 16 g ram corsair 3200
SSD/HDD: one ssd and 2 HDD 2 Tb
GPU: Aours 5700xT
PSU: cooler master 600w white
Monitor: asus vg249q

maybe in future i will upgrade so i wanaa upgrade it now cause i use this white psu 1 year and half and get worried about it i see many problems with pll use bad psu i wanna get tier 1 psu cause for sure use it for 10 years and dont think to upgrade it again

Jan 23, 2022
Status
Not open for further replies.