In Pictures: 20 Crazy And Unique Gaming Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Me too, nothing on this list that I like to own.

Come on, bring me the VR helmet with motion sensing and differentiated output for stereo vision, at least HD resolution, light and compact enough to allow me to jerk my head fast if needed be.

gaborbarla

Distinguished
I always wanted a driving chair that tilts slightly the opposite way as you corner. This would add a lot of realism to taking corners as one would have to lean in.
I could imagine this could be a device that you can put on a chair that will just elevate the one side as the corners are coming. Fat asses need not apply, will burn the motor down. :D

I own the original Belkin n52 and it's awesome. There are several others build directly into the keyboard as well and other similar products to the n52.

That one is a recommended buy IMO.

Cheers!

deadly4u

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 is fantastic to play with. A friend of mine got one. At first it looked a little bulky and on the overkill side. When I tried using it, all my previous thoughts about it vanished, and I was amazed at how comfortable the mouse was, and how conveniently placed all the controls were.

n8dogg

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
That psycho headset is a pile of crap. The SQ is so horrible, I can't understand how anyone could like that tinny, flat, shrill sound. I was one of the first people to get a set and have never been so disgusted. They were $300 at the time. I did get my money back though. Did I forget to say how heave they were? Psyko is psyko for releasing this pile of crap.

FSXFan

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
[citation][nom]gaborbarla[/nom]I always wanted a driving chair that tilts slightly the opposite way as you corner. This would add a lot of realism to taking corners as one would have to lean in. I could imagine this could be a device that you can put on a chair that will just elevate the one side as the corners are coming. Fat asses need not apply, will burn the motor down.[/citation]
How about something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6xT5yfbhw&feature=related

And I think anyone who could physically fit into the seat would have no problems playing.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
i had the novint falcon, i sold it for more than i bought it for heh heh heh

fun fact: the novint falcon is used in sony world in manhattan for a dissecting game.... i know cause i went there! yeah it wasn't such a fun fact..

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
If it was an actual product I'd totally buy on of those Full Face Helmets just for the WTF reaction I'd get when someone saw me sitting at my desk wearing it.

ProDigit10

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
Pic 18: Who the heck still owns a USB1.1 port?
And with USB 3.0 this device becomes incompatible.
They should have made this in a USB2.0 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.