In quick need of a laptop, mainly for school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnicc

Reputable
Jul 17, 2020
Hey,
I am now in the market for a new laptop. I'll be using it in my programming school mainly in Adobe programs, Visual Studio and programs for 3D (Blender, AutoCAD). I also intend on playing some newer games in my free time. I also hope it could last me about 4-5 years. My budget is about 1200$. I've already done some research, here are the 3 laptops that I've found:

• Acer Nitro 5 (cfg: I5 - 11400H, 3050 TI 4GB, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD
  • Lenovo Legion 5 (cfg: I5-10300H, 2060 6 GB, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD)
  • Asus Zenbook 14 (cfg: Ryzen 5 5500U, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB RAM, 512 GB)
Should I go with one of these, or would you recommend a different one?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
If these are the only options at your disposal, the Lenovo Legion 5 listed above, is the one to get. If you'd like suggestions from the community, please include your budget, your location and your preferred site for purchase.

Reactions: Anon#1234

Johnicc

Reputable
Jul 17, 2020
If these are the only options at your disposal, the Lenovo Legion 5 listed above, is the one to get. If you'd like suggestions from the community, please include your budget, your location and your preferred site for purchase.
Oh, I'm really sorry, thought I included the budget in the post above. I am from the Czech Republic and my budget is about 1200$ (~29000 CZK). Don't really care about the purchase site, could be anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.