Incoming connections on wimdows XP Home edition wizard not..

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

When I am trying to use the new connection wizard to configure for accepting
incoming connections for VPN at the point "Click on Accept incoming
connections" I am getting Not responding error, can windows XP home be
configured to accept incoming connections??
thanks
steve

Yes - XP Home supports a single Incoming Connection..

One troubleshooting hint - go to Computer Management->Services and
make sure that the Remote Access Connection Manager Service is not
disabled (and try starting it).
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com