Question Incoming packets FiveM

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 22, 2022
Peoblem already 3 months ONLY when player count is above 75. It is weirth that under 75 players i have no problem.

I have friends that play this aswell ( same country) and only have MAX 100K packege incoming and i come to a 1.7 mil. First i thouth it was the server but it is on olmost all servers even with 21 ping.

I called again my provider i feel it is there problem and not my pc.

Pc setup
RTX 3080
Amd 5800x
32GB Ram 3800Mhz
Moderboard 550b aerus
Speed 380Mbs 37upload Mbs

Driver uptodate
Windows uptodate
GTA V uptodate
FiveM clean install
Launcher clean install
DNS set google
DNS resettet
Ipv4 resettet
2.5 gaming checket (ethernet)

Checked packege los
Checked for hops
Tryed ALL setting FiveM
New router
New coix cable
Tryed all resets in logs

Tryed everything i found on Youtube related to this problem

F7 nethraph in FiveM server

Netgraph <——-

Sep 22, 2022
All/any devices connected to Lan 1 Port receive 1000Mbs - correct?

And no devices connected to Lan Ports 2, 3, and 4 receive more than 150Mbs - correct?

No dependencies on the Ethernet cable being used. Meaning that a cable used with Lan Port 1 performs at 1000Mbs but when connected via Lan Port 2, 3, or 4, is limited to 150Mbs.

One thing that I noticed in the TCG300 specs:

"Multiple Client Support: 254 (router) 32 (Bridge)

That 32 "limit" (?) may be related to the downstream errors on Channels 1 - 24. I simple do not know and will defer to those who have knowledge and experience with bridging in environments such as you have described.

I am still not sure about the overall connectivity involved and the relationship between performance and the number of users (75 or greater than 75).

And much of the TCG documentation that I am finding is not in English and difficult for me to even reason out some of it.

Not sure what else to suggest.

some extra info on internet maybe usefull

Packetlosse us uge

Ralston18

Titan
According to "who is 94.110.92.2" Hop 2 is Orange Belgium.

Your ISP.

Going in circles.....

All in all, if all is well with 75 players or less and problems only begin when there are more than 75 players (e.g., 100) trying to play then you are most likely running afoul of some limit/restriction being imposed at the 75 player mark.

Who, how, why, where that restriction is being imposed I do not know.

The root cause must be discovered - there are no workarounds.

And in fact, any attempted workarounds be they hardware, software, configuration, or combinations thereof are not likely to work and may even cause more disruption to your gaming environment.

Sep 22, 2022
According to "who is 94.110.92.2" Hop 2 is Orange Belgium.

Your ISP.

Going in circles.....

All in all, if all is well with 75 players or less and problems only begin when there are more than 75 players (e.g., 100) trying to play then you are most likely running afoul of some limit/restriction being imposed at the 75 player mark.

Who, how, why, where that restriction is being imposed I do not know.

The root cause must be discovered - there are no workarounds.

And in fact, any attempted workarounds be they hardware, software, configuration, or combinations thereof are not likely to work and may even cause more disruption to your gaming environment.

Correct second is orange so what can i do ?
Ore is this only provider problem ?

Ralston18

Titan
Very much doubt that this is an ISP (Orange) provider problem.

Despite a wide variety of attempted fixes and changes (hardware, software, configuration), the basic problem is that 75 players work and that more than 75 players does not work.

At this point, I believe that the issue is either with your licensing ( limit = 75 players) or some other restrictions or constraints being imposed by the servers/hosts being used.

Could it be something like you are allowed up to 100 players with 75 playing and 25 in the queue waiting for their turn? I do not know......

Check the applicable contracts/EUAs that you have signed regarding terms of service etc..

Take a different approach:

Contact all providers involved and ask them what you need to do to expand from having 75 active players to having 100 active players.

Sep 22, 2022
Very much doubt that this is an ISP (Orange) provider problem.

Despite a wide variety of attempted fixes and changes (hardware, software, configuration), the basic problem is that 75 players work and that more than 75 players does not work.

At this point, I believe that the issue is either with your licensing ( limit = 75 players) or some other restrictions or constraints being imposed by the servers/hosts being used.

Could it be something like you are allowed up to 100 players with 75 playing and 25 in the queue waiting for their turn? I do not know......

Check the applicable contracts/EUAs that you have signed regarding terms of service etc..

Take a different approach:

Contact all providers involved and ask them what you need to do to expand from having 75 active players to having 100 active players.

I have problems somtimes, under the 75 aswell and it is not my server. Even i go to a different server i have problems. I tested a bigger game and have problems aswell like call of duty. So we basic can forget about the fact on the player count and more on the packetloss on my orange router.

if i check Google then i have also packegeloss so the real problem is not with the game but somthing netwerk related.

every website ore diff IP i check i have packegeloss.

Ralston18

Titan
We cannot help with fixing problems at the ISP level.

And there is nothing that can be done here if the problem(s) are due to licensing requirements for games, hosting servers, supporting hardware, etc..

If you are hosting a large gaming environment (as appears to be the case) you may need to seek on-site consulting assistance suitable for a commercial business.