Inksaver 2.0 uninstall problem

I installed the demo version of Inksaver 2.0. I had a printer error while
installing. I have tried to reinstall it, but I keep getting the error that
version 2.0 is already installed and that I need to uninstall it forst. I
have tried the uninstaller from the insaver, but it only starts the process
and stops. No error messages, it just pops off the screen and does not
complete. How can I remove this from my system? Windows XP Pro.

--
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen asleep
yet.
"Last night fear knocked on my door, faith answered and no one was there"

Firefox!</a>

hi,
i have the same problem.is there any solution yet?

greets jack

I''ve not had a need to try it but can't you simply restore prior to the
failed installation?