Installation problem

Hi,
While attempting to install xp on a new hard drive, my power supply died.
Now when I try to finish the install, it starts to boot then verifies the DMI
pool, then says error loading operation system & won't let me go any further.
Any ideas on how to finish the install?

Thanks,
motormouth

do u have anthing stored on the hard drive that u want to save if not just
make a dos boot disk and use fdisk to format and start fresh