Question Installed second hardrive now pc runs slow

Feb 19, 2022
I just installed an exhilary HHD to my laptop which is a Newer model Nitro 5 Laptop. After A allocated the hard drive my computer is running super slow and will Boot up certain games. When I restarted it boots really fast like normal. But it takes discord about 5 minutes to sort itself out for example. I have reformatted it and Incorrectly the process Putting the games back on the computer. I tried booting up one of the games that that would not build-up prior and seems to run fine now. I've had the computer for less than a month and could return it back to where I got it If that would probably be the smartest route?? What do you guys think think? If that would probably be the smartest route?? What do you guys think thank?

Feb 19, 2022
remove the hdd.
just because you don't have nothing on it, doesn't mean windows not trying to access it
Forgot to add that I did that I unplugged in the problem persisted which made me think I accept it was static or something but everything's working OK now that I have reset the computer