Installing Windows 7 on a Z170 chipset

HyperCat

Respectable
Jun 7, 2016
I have problem installing Windows 7 Pro (64Bit) on my rig, First i installed Windows 10 it "worked" but crashed randomly with blue screens so downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool and it downloaded Windows 10 and created a Bootable USB so i booted from my 16GB SanDisk Flash Drive and it installed Windows 10 (on my 240GB SanDisk SSD) and then got stuck on a restart loop and couldnt boot into Windows 10 so i downloaded Windows 7 Pro and did a bootable USB with Rufus and booted from it and got the error "No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok" and it cant find my 1TB hdd or 240GB ssd. ive tried formatting the SSD with NTFS and cleaning it but didnt worked. Please help me installing Windows 7 Pro on my Z170 Pro Gaming.

HyperCat

Respectable
Jun 7, 2016
I have a working optical reader mounted on my rig, i dunno if i have a 3GB+ Disc (the ISO file is 3GB)

HyperCat

Respectable
Jun 7, 2016
I would use Windows 10 instead but i had problems with it (first one crashed randomly and second one got stuck on a restart loop and i got an error telling me that Windows didnt installed correctly and were going to restart) im completely out of money right now so i cant get a legit Windows 10 copy.