Installing windows 7

Ma Te

Reputable
Jul 22, 2015
Hi guys this is my firs thread i need help i need to install new windows 7 and i have 2 Local disk (C and D Disks) in D disk i have 2 Games and in C Disk i have installed Windows if i will new windows in C disk can i save my games on D disk I dont want to download these games again

Solution
When you boot from the Windows installation media you need to reformat the existing Windows partition, that won't affect any other partitions or drives. Likewise, when you reinstall Windows on the same partition where it was before reformatting, that won't affect any other partition or drive either.

However, bear in mind that anything which was actually installed on the 'D' partition will have to be re-installed when the new Windows is up and running.
When you boot from the Windows installation media you need to reformat the existing Windows partition, that won't affect any other partitions or drives. Likewise, when you reinstall Windows on the same partition where it was before reformatting, that won't affect any other partition or drive either.

However, bear in mind that anything which was actually installed on the 'D' partition will have to be re-installed when the new Windows is up and running.

Solution