[SOLVED] Installing windows

Solution
That's a NVMe M. 2 drive. I suggest using this method of installing Windows 10.

Disable CSM (Compatibility Support Module) in BIOS.
  1. Download latest Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft
  2. Have a small USB flash drive available

Use 1+2 above with Rufus to make bootable UEFI installation media.
Rufus

Insert flash drive and reboot. If M.2 drive drive already has partitions on it, go ahead and delete all existing partitions.
Feb 3, 2020
No I didn’t change boot sequence.
Full specs are:
Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6core12thread
MOBO: Asus Prime x570-P
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB
Storage: Corsair MP600 Force Series Gen4 1 TB M.2-2280
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super
Power supply: Corsair RMx 750
Case: Corsair Spec omega rgb

Feb 19, 2020
If there isn't any data on the drive you need to keep. Simply click delete on any and all partitions until it is all unallocated. then just click next. It should automatically format the partitions as needed by the installer.

If there is data you wanted to keep, back that up first.

Feb 3, 2020
There isn’t any data I need to keep on it. I downloaded windows 10 media tool to it and when I go to choose where I want to install windows I gives me the option to install it too “Drive 0 Partition 1” which has enough space to install windows too. Then there is “Drive 0 Unallocated Space” with not enough space to install windows on. I tried installing it onto the Partition because this is my first time installing windows. It did the same thing, once it restarts again it’ll go to the Asus screen and then the loading circle icon will no longer circulate.. it just gets stuck.

That's a NVMe M. 2 drive. I suggest using this method of installing Windows 10.

Disable CSM (Compatibility Support Module) in BIOS.
  1. Download latest Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft
  2. Have a small USB flash drive available

Use 1+2 above with Rufus to make bootable UEFI installation media.
Rufus

Insert flash drive and reboot. If M.2 drive drive already has partitions on it, go ahead and delete all existing partitions.

Solution
Feb 3, 2020
I was using a 32gb Sandisk flash drive. Should I buy a smaller one, like 8gb or 16gb. I took my photos from my old pc put it into the drive and then imported them to my laptop. I deleted everything on the usb after and I tried formatting it. Then I installed windows media tool to it.

Feb 3, 2020
Should I insert my usb when in BIOS? If so should I change my boot option 1 to my usb instead of windows boot manager (m.2). I’m trying to install windows to my new build.

Feb 3, 2020
Plug in USB drive, turn on PC, boot into BIOS, set USB to top of boot order, save and exit.

Install windows and enjoy.
In bios, when I plug in my usb it gives me 3 boot options. I’m not sure why? Or what to pick?!
Boot option 1: “Windows Boot Manager”
Boot option 2: “UEFI: SanDisk Partition 1”
Boot option 2: “UEFI: Sandisk Partiton 2”