Intel Confirms Sandy Bridge Debut for January '11

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]Im not going to buy this processor purely because of his hat.[/citation]
You sound like one of Apples' niche clientele.

jdamon113

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
Okay> yea we know about this.
But who ever wrote this, Jane McEntegart why do you sound so sarcastic.
Are you sick of intel... did they pice you off. And NO I am not an intel employee. Why sound like you could do better. Shit if Apple launches something, half the dam world is ready to orgasim.
No its not big news, but neither is a new phone.

rwmunchkin12788

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
[citation][nom]jimmysmitty[/nom]I have seen reports that the Core i7 2500K will be $210 at launch.[/citation]

Source?? Please post a link to something if you have any info on that one...

Otherwise, i'm calling shinanigans, because that processor would essentially supplant almost every processor from the i5-750 and up unless the base performance of it is nowhere near the current line.

lolsir

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
CES has seen many big announcements in its time and is considered one of the consumer electronics shows in the world.

it is lol

nullifi

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2010
I just started reading tom's not too long ago, and it seems like every other article has numerous spelling and grammar mistakes. Has it always been this way? Do I just need to get used to it and expect it?

Status
Not open for further replies.