Intel HD Graphics Unplugged

Nazly_

Honorable
Aug 10, 2017
I've bought ACER ONE 10 S1002 With The 2GB Ram,Intel Atom Z3735,and Windows 10 32-bit

Heres The Quick Spec

Cpu: Intel Atom Z3735F 4-Core 1.33Ghz Boost 1.88Ghz

Ram: 2GB DRR3L 1333Mhz

Gpu:Intel HD Graphics

Sofware:Driver Easy,Microsoft office 2016 (office 360),Power Iso,Winrar

Heres the link for complete spec:
https://goo.gl/nt2jU3

Just rigth at may i upgraded my all my driver except the intel hd graphics no problem at all.
After 3 month of using,no problems at all,rigth at this august comin i recive a message update from driver easy,the message is "You have 1 driver need to be updated" the driver is "intel hd graphics".i update that driver no problem until its ask to restart to get effect of the driver and BAMMM!! my screen completely black.I was go into safe mode and see my device manager status and there is no display adapter plugged,i right click the dekstop and see the display properties and goes to advanced display setting and it displayed the display adapter as "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" instead of intel hd graphics,and also whenever i click close a app its give a weird up to down animation and doesnt let me to play any games with opengl.I check out the driver easy status it says that intel hd graphics is unplugged.

NB:I already try to install back the driver its doesnt work,
: doing recover doesnt work
: system reset pc doesnt work
: i tried install back by add legacy hardware,but when it finish it display a code 31 error

PLS Help me in this situation.

So you'll need to do a few things.

First you'll need to remove your bad Intel drivers.
So run Safemode with Networking so you can download this.

If you have graphics or driver issues, one of the most common fixes is a clean uninstall and removal of your graphics drivers.

To uninstall your drivers, first download and run Display Driver Uninstaller, and follow it's recommendations of booting into safe mode and ect.
(This is a direct download link so you don't grab the wrong version)
http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/display-driver-uninstaller-download,20.html

You'll download a compressed file called "[Guru3D.com]-DDU.zip"
Right click and choose extract.
Go into the folder and run the DDU v##.##.exe
This will extract more files to this folder.
Run Display Driver Uninstaller.exe
Choose Yes when it asks you to boot into SafeMode.
After you've rebooted into safe mode.
When DDU comes up, if it hasn't selected your GPU manufacturer (Nvidia/AMD/Intel) then choose it from the drop down list
Press the Clean and Restart option
If a window comes up asking to disable the Windows automatic installation of display drivers click yes.

After (or before removing the old drivers, just put the new ones on the desktop or somewhere handy) rebooting back into Windows, manually download the latest drivers from Nvidia or AMD, don't use auto detect, choose you GPU model and OS from the drop down lists.

Choose to remove your intel drivers, it'll clean up the bad drivers.

Then you'll want to download the drivers that are actually for your CPU.
I looked them up for you, so download these ones specifically. <is a link.
There doesn't appear to be new 32-bit drivers since 2016, i think you may have gotten the new 64-bit drivers, which will not work on 32-bit windows.

Nazly_

Honorable
Aug 10, 2017
Hey I've done that before it actually not work because it display as error.I looked in device manager it still displays code 31.

(This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31))

Sorry For Late Respons I Traveling Alot