Intel Launches Cheap Quad Core Mobile Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCommunistGen

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2005
ugh... my inability to type is because for some reason my text isn't showing as I type... Firefox 3.0.ugh... my inability to type is because for some reason my text isn't showing as I type. I'm running Firefox 3.0.5. It's like it's right justified... the text types so that it "falls off" the left hand side of the input box.

joex444

Distinguished
Not exactly mobile computing. I mean, seriously, an 18.4" screen?

Still cool, but for $1800 and this generous footprint to work in, I'm not so sure Acer had much design problems to overcome.

G

$1800 is not cheap and 18.4" is far from mobile.

Why not put this CPU in a 15" laptop with the same amount of memory and HDD space? Put in a 9400m and I'd be happy and the cost would be much lower. Who really lugs around a gaming laptop?

G

A 2000 toy i an attractive option for people feeling the credit crunch? Are you nuts? Sure it might not be high end laptop cost, but if you are feeling a credit crunch you arent going to go out and drop 2k on a laptop.

engrpiman

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Whoa! your right!! I can't see the text as I type. I hope they fix this NEW problem fast because it make things hard. Using FF3.05

Lets hope that there are not to many typos...

kelfen

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
[citation][nom]MrCommunistGen[/nom]ugh... my inability to type is because for some reason my text isn't showing as I type... Firefox 3.0.ugh... my inability to type is because for some reason my text isn't showing as I type. I'm running Firefox 3.0.5. It's like it's right justified... the text types so that it "falls off" the left hand side of the input box.[/citation]
firefox sucks! all the dumb addons! that in Internet 7 works w/o any need of them plus if you want to run a program or install something such as a game it things it a an addon piece of @!$%# and so inconvient

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
while google chrome has problems with deleting/editing words but now its gone. :)
anyways, that's a nice screen from acer but to big laptop to carry around. that laptop will be thicker and bigger than my 19" lcd screen!!

fastcx

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008
weird that people complains about cant see a word when they r typing with firefox, im using firefox 3.1b2, doing fine here! ;) anyway, if they can reduce the screen size to 15.1" wide screen would be great to bring around this baby

Status
Not open for further replies.