Intel software overclocking and Intel unlocked CPUs

Hi
I think this question was answered many times here, however I have limited time to allocate those answers since it is not for me, but the others I am helping.
The question is relatively simple - is there similar to AMD OverDrive software for Intel overclocking. I don't have Intel myself so I would not be able to see interface and check those programs, so I prefer program which looks and feels like AOD.
All this is for overclocking Dell PCs with unlocked multipliers.
Here is the second question.
Is there a list of Intel processors with unclocked multipliers similar to AMD Black Edition ones. I understand that 2600K (K is unlcoked, am I correct) and QX X is unlocked, anything else missing?
Appreciate for any help.

OK, I see lack of support here, and I think I know why - all people here probably are thinking about BIOS overclock. I can say in this case - no it is too easy and simple. I am about to deal with Dell XPS 8300 and 2600K processor. Dell BIOS is locked, so I don't want to hear anything about proper way through the BIOS. 2600K has unlocked multipliers, so I need software basically to increase multipliers, with or without increasing voltage. I know that it is socket LGA1155 and chipset H-67, not much more.

Any help?!

spawnkiller

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
H67 doesn't support core ratio higher than stock, you'll need a P68 or a Z77 chipset to really overclock it...

Software will not do anything as the motherboard can't overclock at all, you'll surely gain about nothing as software only raise the baseclock as i know (except if it's the motherboard software but it's only compatible with that specific motherboard like the ASUS rampage...)

PallindroneT3604

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012
May I suggest ClockGen or SetFSB? There is no guarantee that your clock generator is supported, however.....but I was able to take a locked BIOS/eMachines OEM Intel board and successfully OC it moderately....if it's locked, you'll have to tweak whatever settings you can in the BIOS....

You are on the right track, what software you know I can use to locate PLL? I tried SiSandra Lite, but it did not show? Anything else?

PallindroneT3604

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012

Google "SetFSB" and "ClockGen".....they are 2 Windows environmental progs that can get you there....but be forewarned----you will have to be able to identify your PLL and there's is still no guarantee that your clock generator/PLL circuit will be IDed by the progs-----but it's worth a shot. Most locked BIOS mobos are locked for a reason....not enough way space in the FSB/PLL freq to move too wildly...also, I don't think these progs are Win8 Compliant.......still, I hope that helps ya.....