Intel vs AMD: Which Would Zombot Use for Brains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Oh here we go, yet another marketing ploy. Yes we know, Intel is the best... hooray for Intel, can't wait to view more Intel benchmarks on my iPad (sarcasm)

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
That depends on what the zombots are going for. They trying to be like the orginal dawn of the dead zombies slow and weak. Which would be AMD. Or they going for more of the new dawn of the dead fast and strong. They would want intel then.

jdamon113

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
yea we know intel is King.
but Amd is flying ahead in chip sets.
I like intel but the new i-5 with video on chip. NO THANKS.
32nm without video. Than it will be good.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
He would use a Via embedded processor, because battery technology still hasn't caught up with power demands, and he would need to use as little as possible.

kennyforgames

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
wow. a picture more than a thousand word. so it's it means no matter which brand does the zombie choose. it will still be as Intelligence as a zombie?. keep it up. intel and amd. we need more Intelligence chip beside just how fast it can process 0001010. a human would choose a cheaper/faster one. this subject is too hard for the zombie.

G

There is no need to specify "No hitting below the belt...", fanboys have nothing down there anyway! lol

That Zombot looks like he is a bit confused and this article is supposedly set in 1997, so he's probably running an original Socket 4 P5 "FDIV bug" Pentium CPU. Unless he wants to upgrade his motherboard, he should get a P54 Pentium 133 OverDrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.