Intel Z170 LGA-1151 Motherboard Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlw

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
Glad to see the Extreme 6 I bought from Newegg the other day fared well. Now, about i7 6700K US availability... amazon.DE and amazon.fr both showed the 6700k for sale yesterday... why is the 6700K (and 6600k) MIA in the US?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

OK, but since they're not taking requests directly from me I'll just send them a link directly to you :)

Actually I'll be getting training on these and other models from them on the 14th and Gigabyte tomorrow. I'll save a pen for you, lol.

agentbb007

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2006

It's right the way he wrote it. It says "my two Core i7-6700K samples" meaning he had two 6700k samples. He's not referring to the number of cores. If you're going to be picky about someone's grammar you better make sure you're right otherwise you look stupid and stick your foot in your mouth.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
:)

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

Sorry, I had to open the voting history to figure out what happened :)

I still cant understand why intel pcie lanes are still low and still at 1x16 or 2x8 [off cpu] or 3 8x4x4 [one lane off the chipset]

I understand 8x8 is enough but 16 x 16 looks better in the hype

seems these days they could up that to at least 2x16 for z board chips [new release] but then I guess that don't drive folks over to the x boards to get that [$$$]

Status
Not open for further replies.