Internal Ethernet Card

EnderManGamezz

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
I have purchased a internal Ethernet card about a year ago. It seemed to be going fine until no. Every time I start up my PC it takes a while for the Internet to actually connect. anyone having the same issue or have a solution for me.

Solution
Really not enough information.

No error messages, pop-up windows? What OS are you using? Once connected is Internet performance normal?

If your PC boots up and "takes a while" the delay could be any number of things. Not necessarily an internet connection issue.

Start by downloading and reinstalling the network adapter drivers via the manufacturer's website.

If reinstalling the drivers does not improve connection time, open Task Manager to observe what your computer is doing: may be some update trying to complete, some backup launching, an AV scan of some sort. Slowing everything down.

Ralston18

Titan
Really not enough information.

No error messages, pop-up windows? What OS are you using? Once connected is Internet performance normal?

If your PC boots up and "takes a while" the delay could be any number of things. Not necessarily an internet connection issue.

Start by downloading and reinstalling the network adapter drivers via the manufacturer's website.

If reinstalling the drivers does not improve connection time, open Task Manager to observe what your computer is doing: may be some update trying to complete, some backup launching, an AV scan of some sort. Slowing everything down.

Solution