internet access for other accounts

Hi
XP Home - I have a BT broadband account which works fine - just for me
though and no-one else (4 people) can get access using their own accounts.
Error 691 is the usual response. I am administrator but I cant seem to be
able to get them online using their own accounts. They do not have passwords
or user names etc and these accounts have never been connected. Whole house
uses my account which can be troublesome. Any ideas please
Thanks D

Is this BT Yahoo! Broadband? If so, then you can create sub accounts which
entails each user creating their own e-mail address (which will also be their
username) and password. Go to "My Account" on the BT Yahoo Broadband
homepage, scroll down towards the bottom of the page to "Create sub
accounts". Or log onto BT Help and ask them.

Colin.