Question Internet cuts out just for me, still hear discord.

Jul 19, 2019
While on discord and playing games my internet cuts out...kind of. I will disconnect from the game and still hear other people talking but cannot be heard people in discord. Other than that I have no connection to the internet. I'll have no connection to on any other application. All other WIFI connected devices and computers remain connected. Any thoughts?

While on discord and playing games my internet cuts out...kind of. I will disconnect from the game and still hear other people talking but cannot be heard people in discord. Other than that I have no connection to the internet. I'll have no connection to on any other application. All other WIFI connected devices and computers remain connected. Any thoughts?

Youte upload speed is significantly worse than your download speed most likely. For example im 75down and 5 up or 1/15th the speed.

Cable companies to this to save on channels. Theres a limited number of them and people consume far more than they upload. So cable companies allocate bandwidth based on that fact.

Sadly there isnt much you can do about it unless you sacrifice game udp upload quality. There is qos software that allows you to set priority for individual programs on your pc. Some work some dont. And you have to be willing to dig into what ports discord uses for chat.

TRENDING THREADS