[SOLVED] Internet disconnects but stays connected

Mar 15, 2019
My internet disconnects when i stay away from the laptop for a bit or randomly but not completely. For example if i'm playing a game and streaming a video/browsing the web, the game stays connected but the browser as a whole has no connection, it is fixed by reconnecting. The wifi signal shows its connected but will not work until it's reset. Anyone know why this happens and how to fix it. This happened previously but fixed itself and now is happening again.

Mar 14, 2019
fb.com
I can't provide a sure answer or solution to this yet—you might need to do some more troubleshooting to provide a better landscape of the issue.

The next time this happens, could you try doing the following steps BEFORE reconnecting?
  1. Press Windows Key + R
  2. Type in cmd and hit ENTER
  3. Type in ping google.com and hit ENTER
Take a screenshot of the result you got from #3, share it here then I'll most likely have another set of questions.

Mar 15, 2019
I can't provide a sure answer or solution to this yet—you might need to do some more troubleshooting to provide a better landscape of the issue.

The next time this happens, could you try doing the following steps BEFORE reconnecting?
  1. Press Windows Key + R
  2. Type in cmd and hit ENTER
  3. Type in ping google.com and hit ENTER
Take a screenshot of the result you got from #3, share it here then I'll most likely have another set of questions.
It just says 'ping request could not find host google.com. please check the name and try again.'