[SOLVED] Internet problems solved by a VPN

Mar 14, 2020
Hello,

For a few days I have problems on certain sites and programs: speed test no longer works, the DUC of no ip cannot find my ip (on the other hand it works on whatsmyipaddress.com?), Connection on discord chanels is impossible (no route) , but strangely I can very well go on the internet: youtube, social networks, this forum etc ...

previously defective services start working again as soon as I use a vpn (ProtonVPN)

I already tried the release / renew of ipconfig, my choice of dns and ip is set in auto in the opton of ipv4, the ipv6 is deactivated, I tried to put the dns of google, nothing of those works

I don't know if there is a link but on my ps4 I also can't connect to the activision warzone server ...

Thank you for your answers !

Solution
I would start by resetting your router to its default settings and then re-configuring per your needs. Is your router running the most recent firmware available for it? If not, it is a good time to update that as well.
Mar 14, 2020
I ve no rules to prevent anything
I check auto in the windows dns setting so I assume it uses Orange's but both don't work I've already tried Google's and none ( auto) and the problem persists

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I would start by resetting your router to its default settings and then re-configuring per your needs. Is your router running the most recent firmware available for it? If not, it is a good time to update that as well.

Solution