[SOLVED] Internet Sharing

Dec 10, 2020
I have 50 user and I need to make Virtual Lan
how to share one internet connection to two Virtual Lan?
which device do I need for this solution?

Solution
Your post is seriously deficient in information regarding your internet connection.

At the minimum you will need a modem/router to demodulate the signal. What kind will depend on your type of internet connection.

You will also need at least a 50 port switch, one port per machine. You may need to break that up into different switches depending on the physical layout of your users' machines.

If you want wireless connection you'll need wireless cards for the computers or WiFi built into the motherboards and possibly access points scattered about.
Your post is seriously deficient in information regarding your internet connection.

At the minimum you will need a modem/router to demodulate the signal. What kind will depend on your type of internet connection.

You will also need at least a 50 port switch, one port per machine. You may need to break that up into different switches depending on the physical layout of your users' machines.

If you want wireless connection you'll need wireless cards for the computers or WiFi built into the motherboards and possibly access points scattered about.

Solution