Question Internet speed on WhatsApp, Steam and Discord is constantly slow ?

Dec 12, 2022
Hi guys, I have the same problem on all devices. My internet download speed is 35 Mbps, upload is 6 MB normally, but there is a problem I encounter very often when uploading videos on WhatsApp, I upload the video or photo, the size is small, there is no sensitive content, but it takes at least 5 minutes to load and throw. Same thing, Discord, I connect to a voice channel, it doesn't take less than 40-50 seconds to connect, sometimes I turn the microphone on and off, the microphone is late to turn it on and off, I'm sending a message, it doesn't go, videos and photos are loaded late in the same way.

In Steam, the profile avatars are loaded late, the web browser is very slow, in CS:GO for example, avatars are loaded late, my messages are late in the lobby before I enter the in-game match, but 0 lag in the matchmaking. Except for these 3, there is no slowness anywhere. Chrome is very fast on every website.

I called Türk Telekom (My ISP in Turkey) always the same answer, they tell me "my speed values are fine." The problem exists on all devices, I reset the modem, changed DNS, flush DNS IP but same. The modem is up to date too. I tried VPN which fixed it but I cant always use VPN.

Last edited:
Last edited: