Invalid CD key for Halo when i try to reinstall

Ok, I uninstalled Halo along time ago, maybe like a year ago, but now im
trying to reinstall it and its saying that my Cd key is invalid, and im like
WTF, its the same key i used last time, i typed it in perfectly but its
saying "invalid Cd key" so what do i do, i really dont want to buy a brand
new disc,

You type dit in wrong thats why :)

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:09:02 -0800, TObanaman
<TObanaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Ok, I uninstalled Halo along time ago, maybe like a year ago, but now im
>trying to reinstall it and its saying that my Cd key is invalid, and im like
>WTF, its the same key i used last time, i typed it in perfectly but its
>saying "invalid Cd key" so what do i do, i really dont want to buy a brand
>new disc,

heh, yeah, i was typing a B instead of an 8

"The Other Guy." wrote:

> You type dit in wrong thats why :)
>

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:09:02 -0800, TObanaman
> <TObanaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Ok, I uninstalled Halo along time ago, maybe like a year ago, but now im
> >trying to reinstall it and its saying that my Cd key is invalid, and im like
> >WTF, its the same key i used last time, i typed it in perfectly but its
> >saying "invalid Cd key" so what do i do, i really dont want to buy a brand
> >new disc,

heh, yeah, it turns out i was typing a B instead of an 8, derr me smart lol