InWin Gives Us a Peek at Its Prototype Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scanlia

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]With the prototypes, the window is on the wrong side of the case? Or is the motherboard mounted on the left instead of the right...?[/citation]

" had a "BTX similar design" (the case opens on the right, and the motherboard connection are on top for better cooling)."

xPandaPanda

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
[citation][nom]malphas[/nom]Yet more embarassing looking cases.[/citation]
the antec 280 was pretty good.
I dont like the new "aggressive" look people these companies are adopting these days. I just like a simple, highly functional design.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
One word: "eeew".

Do NOT want.

In all seriousness, I would rather beautify my desktop than the case because I only look at the case when I turn on my computer, especially since it's black and I'm mostly using it at night.

G

While I haven't owned an InWin case in years, these new case designs are a disappointment. Gone are the simple yet, elegant case designs in favor of gimmicky artistic expressions of "tough", "speed", or "high-tech". I suppose this was bound to happen as the majority of case designs are following that same path.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
[citation][nom]xPandaPanda[/nom]the antec 280 was pretty good.I dont like the new "aggressive" look people these companies are adopting these days. I just like a simple, highly functional design.[/citation]
I second that thought. *Hugs Lian Li PC-A70F*

f-14

Distinguished
thumbs downing because some one likes these cases? lol i'm going to thumbdown every comment on console articles from now on, great idea if i make a couple accounts and get them negative so no comments show.
at least this article has something to do with pc tech.

millerm84

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]thumbs downing because some one likes these cases? lol i'm going to thumbdown every comment on console articles from now on, great idea if i make a couple accounts and get them negative so no comments show.at least this article has something to do with pc tech.[/citation]

You do realize that the thumbs down is just a quick way of disagreeing with your post right?

Traciatim

Distinguished
I have to agree with some of the other comments that In-Win should go back to simple, sleek, and efficient cases. I built a machine last year and went with an Antec because I couldn't find anything that looked simple and like a computer but with good options and expandability.

halcyon

Splendid
It looks like these are designed to appeal to the gaming crowd that may want a "unique" (spelled strange) looking case. I guess inWin figured there's Lian Li, Corsair, and Antec for those that want simplicity or elegance.

Status
Not open for further replies.