Inwin gt1 Or Sharkoon T28

TheWickedCrush

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015
Hey all i am making a budget pc and i do not know witch case i want to get i have heard good things about both cases but i have not seen any in person thanks

Solution
I have InWin GT1 case its really not that great case i would go with Sharkoon T28

One thing i really hate about my InWin GT1 is that it doest have a cable managment hole for CPU power . So i need to run it across my GPU 2nd option would be to run it under the mobo but the cable is to fat and the 3rd option which i am planning to do soon is buy an CPU power extension and run it from the side

btw if you are thinking about Sharkoon I assume that you are from EU . If you are look at Zalman Z3/Plus my friend has it and its great cheap case

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT INWIN GT1 CASE JUST ASK
I have InWin GT1 case its really not that great case i would go with Sharkoon T28

One thing i really hate about my InWin GT1 is that it doest have a cable managment hole for CPU power . So i need to run it across my GPU 2nd option would be to run it under the mobo but the cable is to fat and the 3rd option which i am planning to do soon is buy an CPU power extension and run it from the side

btw if you are thinking about Sharkoon I assume that you are from EU . If you are look at Zalman Z3/Plus my friend has it and its great cheap case

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT INWIN GT1 CASE JUST ASK

Solution
yes there is but not enough for me :D keep in mind that i am not very good at cable management but i was able to put all cable behinde motherboard tray with a little bit of force :D If you have modular or semi modular PSU it will be alot easier (i have Seasonic s12ii)

Honestly i would not reccomend it to anybody but its you choice. And if you looking at G1 jsut because of side windows DONT the InWin logo on it really ruins.