lan card wifi
os win xp pro sp1

my access point is 3com

all the hardware part works perfect

i use ip address 10.0.0.1 -2 -3
and submask 255.255.255.0
at the tcp/ip protocol

the signal of the lan is "perfect"

when i "write" the ip addresses the wifi lan works perfect

but when i rebbot the ip addresses return in automaticaly mode and my ip
adresses are disable..

can i do smth to use the ip that i want

thnks... for reading

Many APs allow for address reservations. You would need to check your
documentation. The reservation holds the IP for a specific machine based on
the MAC address.

Cheers,

--
Mark Gamache