Question IPad Pro Data Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosaquarius

Honorable
Jul 9, 2018
I have an Ipad Pro that I inherited from my mother recently. She had data on it (pictures, videos, etc) that i wanted to make backups of and store. My mother however was not tech literate and did not know how to use the ICloud so there is no backup of her data on the cloud. She also did not have any other computers that she used so there is no trusted computer to connect to Itunes with either. In the process of testing the several passwords she wrote down, I had caused the ipad to enter a "Ipad Unavailable" screen, where it would not allow me to log in anymore.

Apple support only states that the fix is to restore the Ipad, which is what i want to do eventually, but this in turn would destroy the data on the Ipad.

Is there any recommended software or service that I can use to either get a copy of the data, or even to unblock so I can continue to attempt to log in.

kanewolf

Titan
I have an Ipad Pro that I inherited from my mother recently. She had data on it (pictures, videos, etc) that i wanted to make backups of and store. My mother however was not tech literate and did not know how to use the ICloud so there is no backup of her data on the cloud. She also did not have any other computers that she used so there is no trusted computer to connect to Itunes with either. In the process of testing the several passwords she wrote down, I had caused the ipad to enter a "Ipad Unavailable" screen, where it would not allow me to log in anymore.

Apple support only states that the fix is to restore the Ipad, which is what i want to do eventually, but this in turn would destroy the data on the Ipad.

Is there any recommended software or service that I can use to either get a copy of the data, or even to unblock so I can continue to attempt to log in.
It is against the rules of the board to help you bypass any security. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.