iPad Trade-Ins Rise 1,000 Percent After iPad Mini Unveiling

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]blakbird24[/nom]We can certainly agree to disagree. I see your evidence and still totally disagree with your conclusion. The Surface will sell like mad on it's own merits. Like I said, it can't help but sell just because of what it is - a Windows tablet that looks and feels every bit as good as the iPad, for a lower price. To me, the fact that the tablet has already sold out in presale proves my point.[/citation]

1. What is the presale sold total? Microsoft unlike Apple and Samsung have not announced how many devices they sold, in their "sell out". If you have 500,000 tablets and "sell out" before its released that's a lot different than having 10,000,000 tablets and selling out. Convenient marketing for them to use the word "sold out" and not give the actual numbers, huh? This argument you use proves NOTHING.

2. What is your project Surface sales compare to Apple and Android devices from today to end of the year / quarter? I have a 5:1 iPad to Surface ratio for the next quarter.

G

"I know Software Architects and Developers (not in Apple or iOS apps fields at all) who prefer certain Apple products. They have uses and values that maybe you don't like but others do hold more value to. Trust me, they are not "low level of intelligence.""

You mean like Tom's editors? Teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.