IQRL not less or equal BSOD

gardenman

Splendid
That's odd. The link provided by lovelysugar asks for a Google login name and password, yet it's NOT a google website. In addition, the source code on the page does not have a form that is submitted to google.com. I would not log in to that site with a google account, nor do I recommend anyone doing so. It may be safe, but I just don't like the look of it.

lovelysugar, can you upload the files to another place that doesn't require a login / password to download the files?

lovelysugar

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017

Of course!
I thought Google Drive would be fine but I must have just done it wrong. My bad.
What sharing/hosting website would you suggest?

gardenman

Splendid
Google drive is fine, but once I click on that link, it takes me to idp.mines.edu which isn't google and it asks for a login and password. You may not see the same page because you may be logged into some website (is that an email site or something?)

Clipboard.jpg

Maybe the link just wasn't set up correctly to be public or something? Actually I think you copied to wrong link information somewhere. Try again (I'm just trying to help).

lovelysugar

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017

Yeah, my Google account is my .edu email for school which has it's own separate log in. I didn't think it would do that. I selected the create a shareable link and I read through it again and indeed, you need a mines.edu address to access the link it generates, oops. I switched it to public and here's the new link (hopefully it works): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3PAOBqkPk0ATS1qTE96ZFliaWc/view?usp=sharing

lovelysugar

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Well that tells me that there's a chance something is wrong with CUE which is Corsair Utility Engine. It's used to run Corsair peripherals like my mouse and keyboard. I'll check the drivers on those and do a clean install of Corsair Utility Engine unless someone suggests otherwise.

bf1.exe is one of the games that my computer will crash while playing. In the debug .dmp file it's showing that cursor movements/position inputs were being sent when my computer crashed which could possibly also have something to do with the Corsair Utility Engine.

So actually, it looks like you might have helped me, gardenman!

lovelysugar

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah I wasn't looking for someone else to solve the problem for me. I just needed some help.

I reinstalled the utility engine and made sure to force update it. So far no crashes and I've ran a few games that gave me problems before. I don't think I'll call it solved quite yet but looking promising.