JC

Je cherche un moyen de changer d'IRQ pour certain de mes peripheriques car la
carte graphique, le concentratuer USB et Firewire partage l'IRQ 9 et j'ai des
problemes avec mon modem ADSL sur port USB...
Any Ideas ?

Merci

Move the adapter to a different slot.

JC wrote:

> Je cherche un moyen de changer d'IRQ pour certain de mes peripheriques car la
> carte graphique, le concentratuer USB et Firewire partage l'IRQ 9 et j'ai des
> problemes avec mon modem ADSL sur port USB...
> Any Ideas ?
>
> Merci

JC

I forgot to say that it is a laptop...

"Bob I" wrote:

> Move the adapter to a different slot.
>
> JC wrote:
>
> > Je cherche un moyen de changer d'IRQ pour certain de mes peripheriques car la
> > carte graphique, le concentratuer USB et Firewire partage l'IRQ 9 et j'ai des
> > problemes avec mon modem ADSL sur port USB...
> > Any Ideas ?
> >
> > Merci

Does the BIOS allow you to set the USB IRQ directly? If not, then you
might be pretty much stuck with the "IRQ" it gives you. What problem is
it actually causing?

JC wrote:

> I forgot to say that it is a laptop...
>
> "Bob I" wrote:
>

>>Move the adapter to a different slot.
>>
>>JC wrote:
>>

>>>Je cherche un moyen de changer d'IRQ pour certain de mes peripheriques car la
>>>carte graphique, le concentratuer USB et Firewire partage l'IRQ 9 et j'ai des
>>>problemes avec mon modem ADSL sur port USB...
>>>Any Ideas ?
>>>
>>>Merci

JC

Well, my USB ADSL modem is keeps disconnecting after a while and kind of
stuck the system... I thought it was an IRQ problem... I unfortunately can't
change a thing on the Bios... It's a Sony Vaio GRX 670... There's no IRQ
setings in the Bios.
Thanks for trying any way...

"Bob I" wrote:

> Does the BIOS allow you to set the USB IRQ directly? If not, then you
> might be pretty much stuck with the "IRQ" it gives you. What problem is
> it actually causing?
>
> JC wrote:
>
> > I forgot to say that it is a laptop...
> >
> > "Bob I" wrote:
> >

> >>Move the adapter to a different slot.

Likely not an IRQ issue at all. Have you been getting any error messages
or such to allow troubleshooting the issue?