Question IRQL not less or equal shown immediately i boot my laptop

Jan 6, 2022
Hello everyone. I have a problem when i boot my laptop. It gets BSOD and the stop code is IRLQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL.
Pls help me 🥺

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. What is the make and model of your laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. Can you get into BIOS and see if the Windows Boot Manager and your SSD are the primary boot device? Seems like a corrupt OS. As a side note, do you have any important information on the partition that had the OS on it? You might be able to take a look at this suggestion in order to recover your OS.

Colif

Win 11 Master
is that at boot screen or after logon?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

i can get him into safe mode without a repair... but he needs to give more info as to whether that helps yet. If he can get as far as logon screen, can get to safe mode.