Question IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error Loop

Mar 8, 2019
So I turn my PC on this morning and I it launched normal to the windows splash page however once it goes to launch into windows it comes up with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod it then would restart itself and it loops like this infinitely

PC Specs :
CPU: intel i5 9600k
Motherboard: MSI Z 390 A Pro
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus 6GB
RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX 16 Gb 3000mhz
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda - 1 TB internal hard drive
SSD: Kingston SSD A400 Solid State Drive (2.5 Inch SATA 3), 240 GB
PSU: Corsair RM650x 650W Modular 80+ Gold PSU

Solutions I’ve tried:
Trying different dim slots and also tried one stick at a time
Tried a different graphics card
Tried different hard drive
Tried using new SSD and Hard drive in my old system
Tried reinstalling the windows iso on my usb

Mar 8, 2019
Update

I tried to partition and get rid of the data on both of my storage device including windows on my SSD but I am still encountering the same IRQL Loop beginning to think it’s is either my CPU or more likely the ram

Typical error caused by your choice of memory. Corsair as well as other memory manufacturers don't guarantee compatibility when using multiple kits of memory.

Memory is guaranteed in the form sold. Other combinations you decide to make have no guarantee to be compatible together.

Mar 8, 2019
Wait so your saying that even though both sticks of ram were bought in the same kit they man not be compatible and if this was the case if tried each stick individually in every dim slot and the error still persists

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try running memtesst86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. IT creates a bootable USB so no need for windows.

it might not show the cause but it beats buying new ram in case it can show what you are looking for in the results.

Mar 8, 2019
Ok so I have tried memtest and I tried it with both of the sticks in on there own for a couple of passes and I have also tried it with both sticks in at the same time for a couple of passes and both have came back with no errors I’m starting to lose my mind with this now man I just want to play DmC 5 😢

Mar 8, 2019
Update

After doing all those memtests I decided to put in my windows usb and see if I could get to boot into and for some reason it has boot into the windows installer and I am reinstalling windows let’s hope it stays stable only downside is I’ll need to buy another windows key

Mar 8, 2019
The error has returned when I launched my computer today it worked for around 5 minutes and the Same Bsod came up and it wouldn’t restart decided to run memtest again and it got to test 6 and it came up with 956 errors All of which where something along the lines Addr:46AB000010 Expected:FFFFEEFF Actual:FFFFEFFF CPU:5
I would assume this means that the problem lies with my cpu